Carson and Quinton Passed Out Coming Home From Temple
Eden M.E. McFarland
Eternal Partners...Salt Lake Temple
Quinton, Erik, and Carson at Temple
Eden Baby...Jayden's Aunt
Carson and Eden and Quinton's Game
Utah was so much fun!!! I LOVE IT THERE!!! I tell Erik every time we go...but if we are going to move anywhere I want to go to Sandy, UT!! Or near there...it is BEAUTIFUL. The Mountains are in Erik's Dad's backyard pretty much and they are so pretty to look at every single day. We took Erik's little Brothers to Temple Square also...that was a ton of fun.
Erik's little sister Eden is getting bigger and bigger...she is a doll!!!
We did tons...too much to write, so I will just post pictures of some of the events.






3 comments:
It's crazy to me that Erik has a little sister the age of his son. But she's as cute as a button!!! I'm glad you had fun Kaycee!!! And it was a good thing you came home early...when I woke up and saw all the snow on the ground, I about crapped my pants!
Love you!!!
I didn't know that Erik had young brothers and sisters. That is fun for Jayden because he relatives his same age!! Glad you guys had fun, we have got to get together soon. Haven't seen you guys in forever!!
You should move here! ;) Mom would hate it but we would LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment