The Best Day Ever

Saturday, June 20, 2009

McCall Fun


Jayden and Eli on the swing together!!

Cute picture of Eli Jayden's Best Friend!!!

Jayden wanted to help Erik Mow so bad so he made him carry him. :)

TROUBLE....

Dinner time on the patio...Brett and Emily made tin-foil dinners for us and they were so good! It was my first time ever having one!

Bath time is the best time!!!
This is Emily's newest addition to the family Reese Bear :~)
McCall was a blast!!! I am so happy we were able to go with The Gage Family and spend that time together. I know that the boys had a wonderful time. Jayden asks me every day where his friend Eli is. If we see a little boy somewhere he goes Mama, Eli! :) It is cute. Thanks again for a wonderful time!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a ton of fun too! We got to do that at least a couple more times this year! Eli absolutely loves Jayden too, I love that they are best friends!