The Best Day Ever

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lock Up Your Daughters!!!


Jayden has a pool but thought the Dogs water dish looked like more fun!!! He is so funny!!!


Oh the expressions this little guy has and he is only 2!!! I love him so much, Jayden is everything to me!!! I LOVE YOU MISTER!!!

3 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

Oh my hilarious! I love that shirt. I need to pop out a little girl so they can get married!!!

Anonymous said...

Tia Stephie loves you too sweet boy! :) It's so funny he loves water the way he does because Erik was the same exact way! He'd spend hours playing in the sink water, probably pretending to cook up some food like the born-to-be chef that he is! I love that Jayden's a water boy just like his daddy! XOXO love you guys

cidnym said...

Carson pulled the same trick in our back yard a few days ago. Are they related or what? See you soon!!! Love, Love, Love, Grandma Cidny