The Best Day Ever

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Allergic Reaction


Normal Skinny Max Face....

Allergic Reaction Swollen Face....

His lips were like 4x's as big as normal :(

His skin was so tight it showed through his fur!!!

Jenna and I went to Oregon (TVCC) to visit Erica since she is all moved into her apartment there and REALLY misses home! Before we went Jenna and I thought it would be a good idea to bring Max (Erica's dog) and surprise her!!! While Max was at my house he got stung by a bee and ate it!!! Does not sound so bad except he is ALLERGIC to bees!!! Oh my gosh he swelled up so bad his face looked like a bull dogs head. Pictures do NOT do it justice...his face was HUGE!!! He was so sad....he would run and hide from me...I had to give him some Benadryl to make the swelling go down. When Erica saw him so was so sad she almost started crying. Max did this one other time and it was a year ago....He swelled up so much my sisters rushed him to the vet because he could hardly breath!!! Crazy!!!

No comments: