The Best Day Ever

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let the good times roll...

Well, I am pregnant!!! I could not be any happier with my family already!!! :) To think that we will be adding a new addition to the family brings the biggest smile to my face!!! I am 10 weeks and I am due on Jayden's 3rd Birthday...June 5th!!!! :)

I never understood why girls complained about being pregnant, and why they hurt etc...Jayden spoiled me to no end...this one is determined to kill me I think. I have been sick with the flu, a cold, bladder infection, and MORNING SICKNESS BAD!!! BUT...I am SO THRILLED to be blessed with another Baby!!! :) Things are going well now, so I hope I can stay healthy and strong from here on out!!! :)

4 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

Awwwww!!! That's why I think it's a girl!!! I'm glad you finally told everyone. I've been so excited for you that it's been hard to keep my mouth shut!

Unknown said...

Yay! How exciting, congrats!! And why didn't I know this earlier??? JK, having two is great and how funny that you are due on Jayden's birthday! We REALLY need to get together soon!

Krissy said...

Congratulations!!!!! I hope you feel good. I am so ready to be done!!! Keep us posted! I love the HAlloween pictures! He looked adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear what you are having. Take care!!