Well today is Monday May 31st and I am so happy to say that if Brynlee does not come on her own before Thursday she will be coming Thursday June 3rd for sure!!! :) Yeah!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! I am all scheduled at the hospital and ready to go! Wish me luck!!! :) I will post pictures of her when we are home and as soon as I feel up to it... :~) PEACE OUT for now! :)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update Kaycee! I know one of the hardest things to hear at this stage is, "When are you going to have that baby?" So we've quietly waited to hear from you. Out thoughts and prayers will be with you and Erik, as always. Love you tons!!!
I am SOOOO excited for you guys!! Let us know when she actually gets here... text a picture! I can't wait to meet her and lucky lucky you you won't be pregnant for much longer! sigh..... :) hehe CONGRATS!
hooray. Youre done!!! I love that part of the pregnancy. I'm so excited for you guys. Love the name! Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment