This was Jayden after his surgery on July 23rd! The doctor told us that he would be really lazy and not want to do much for two days while the Anesthesia wore off. NOT THIS KID...Jayden was up and going that day! We got home around Noon and he wanted to eat right away so Erik started giving him soup...then he wanted chips!!! WOW...the one thing he was NOT supposed to have. So Papa and Grandma came over and brought two sacks full of ice cream and frozen fruit bars. I am so proud of Jayden with how well he did everything. I am the only one that cried! That so far was the hardest thing that I have had to go through even over natural child birth! When I saw Jayden he had red marks on his lip crease from it being pride open for that long!! :( Jayden had 9 cavities and 2 crowns!!! POOR KID...Juice was the bad guy in this one. I have learned my lesson.
Swim Team 2026
3 weeks ago






1 comment:
Wild Boy!!!
Post a Comment