
Summer + Horses = LOVE
My Stormy baby is my best friend! I LOVE every ounce of her.
I can tell her my secrets and she won't tell a sole. I can trust her with my life and I know she trust me with hers! Stormy has been in my life for 16 years, and they have been 16 WONDERFUL years! I love the smell of her, the feel of her, and just looking in her BIG BEAUTIFUL eyes that tell stories of their own! :)
I never thought I was going to be able to ride Stormy again after her accident last year, but she has come a LONG way and I was able to take her to the foothills and complete a full trail ride on her! :) That was a beautiful day!!! I did not stop smiling and I still haven't!!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment