Mr. Social...Even the animals all like him
Miss Bryncess loved seeing all the animals come to her
When I saw this bull his head was shaking like he was having a seizure and I looked down...my son had the black tip of his horn in his hand and was shaking the poor bull uncontrollably!!!
Ps...Emily that guy in the blue is Allen from Eh-Capa!!!
Little baby...made me want one hahahaha
Brynlee saw Jayden feeding the animals so she thought she would...Bryn would grab the shavings off the ground and try to feed them...they would just stare at her. ha
Stare off...
As Jayden was feeding the white goat the brown one would have mini convulsions
I really want one of these...they are so cute...till they get big...then they taste good! :)






1 comment:
how fun! Love the pictures. That is too funny about Alin, I saw him a couple years ago at Walmart... he was actually really really nice and I hardly recognized him! :)Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment