I'm so glad Jayden got to use his sled!!! He loved pulling it around the house so much that its great to see him using it in the snow!!! Love you big boy!
I love all your new pictures. I check your blog often to see if there is an update!! Hooray... Jayden is so stinken cute.. How are you feeling these days?? Have you found out the sex yet??
3 comments:
I'm so glad Jayden got to use his sled!!! He loved pulling it around the house so much that its great to see him using it in the snow!!! Love you big boy!
Awesome sled mister man! Those pictures make me want to go sledding! He looks like he's having so much fun! XOXO Love you guys
I love all your new pictures. I check your blog often to see if there is an update!! Hooray... Jayden is so stinken cute.. How are you feeling these days?? Have you found out the sex yet??
Post a Comment