The Best Day Ever

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby News

Well it is FINAL we are having a baby GIRL!!! :) I am so excited I can't stand myself!!! I wanted my baby Boy to come first so I could have the older brother look after his baby sister, and my dreams have come true!!! :) Words can not explain how happy I am to be able to say I am pregnant first of all, and second to be able to go buy PINK!!! :)
Jayden has been telling us since the day we told him I was going to have a baby that it was his baby sister! I can't help but think that they have already played in Heaven and he knows everything about her...Erik and I can't wait to be able to see her and hold her and feel the same way!
Right now I am 21 1/2 weeks and I am due for sure on June 5th, 2010! That already is a special day because that is Jayden's 3rd Birthday! We shall see what will happen!

2 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

YAY! Another baby girl to add to my collection. LOL
Can't wait Kaycee! This is such a wonderful blessing for you!!

cidnym said...

Yahoo!!! We are so excited about your new baby girl. She is a daily topic amoung her uncles (Quinton and Carson) and aunt (Eden). We can't wait to meet her! Love her to pieces already!!!

Kaycee, please take extra special care of yourself and our new grand daughter. Love you and your beautiful family!!!