
Mommy's glasses are best for the bright sun!!! :)

My Good-Looking Husband!!!
Gross of me but I LOVE how happy Jayden is to be in this Pictures with his Aunt Nenna and Mommy!

Tyler and Jenna

Erik getting ready to go out in the snow

Jayden "That's one big Fish Mom"

Jayden sitting by the Lady!!!
Jayden told us all to get in and "Lets go guys"!!! FUNNY KID!

Too Cute!!!

Jenna hit a HARD bump and crashed...feeling it now hahahaha

Everyone tired from climbing the hill...waiting to go again

Jenna before her crash hahahaha...Her face makes me laugh so hard

Nothing like Daddy and Son!!! I LOVE these Boys!!!

Kodak Moment

Jayden waiting for his turn watching others go down

HELLO HAPPY!!! You made it safe!!!
Our friend Holly was supposed to take a family pic for us and she was videoing instead...too funny!
2 comments:
Cute cute CUTE pictures, Kaycee! Jayden is the most handsome kid ever!! I absolutely love the picture of him on Daddy's lap sledding, and the one where they're holding hands up the hill!! Ohh it just melts my heart! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I can't wait to see you all again! Love you guys!! XOXOXOX
I miss my Jayden Paul!!!! Thanks for posting those darling pictures. Eden talks about Jayden all the time. She frequently says that she wants Kaycee and Erik to come visit and sleep in the basement! We hope to see you soon. Love, Love, Love.
Post a Comment