
This is my GREAT-Grandma Myrl and I miss her with ALL of my heart and think of her EVERY day!!! I wish so much that she could be here to hold my baby(s) and see them grow up! She was a wonderful woman and always wanted to be around the kids and family! She passed away when I was a Sr. in High School and I was there as she left and I remember every minute of it like it happened yesterday! "Temporary Home" by Carrie Underwood makes me think of her and I cry EVERY time I hear it! I miss you so much Grandma but you are "home" and I know you are sending my children down with lots of love and kisses and watching over us!!! Grandma did not have a mean bone in her body and saw the best in everyone...I always told her I wanted to be just like her and she would just laugh and hold my hand and say "oh no you don't" but I do!!! She is AMAZING!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment