The Best Day Ever

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Laughs.Friends.McCall

Dessa's shoe in the snow!
Dessa and Jake....they (Erik, Jake, and Dessa) were laughing at me because my leg went through the snow...well KARMA...they all took their turns and I was laughing so hard.

When Dessa fell in she was exactly half of Jake...Jake is 6'7"!!!

Jayden and Mommy in front of the frozen Lake!

Jayden and Daddy in front of the frozen Lake!

We walked down to the river from the house and Jayden got tired and decided to sit down...he is so cute!!! :) Oh and those are his new SpongeBob sunglasses that HE LOVES!!!

Here is the family...I'm huge but oh well! Little Brynlee is inside! :)

Jayden playing in the truck...his favorite place! Hello Handsome!!!

1 comment:

cidnym said...

You have no idea how much I needed to see a picture of Jayden. I have been hoping for a fix for weeks and weeks. Doesn't he look darling it that coat that was Quinton's and then Carson's? I miss him like the dickens!!!

We wish you were coming to visit with Jenna this weekend!
We love you, we miss you and we can't wait to meet baby Brynlee! See all four of you in just a few more weeks.
Love, Love, Love!