
So you can't tell at all in these pictures for some reason but this wall is a light yellow.

You can kind of see the yellow in this picture, but it still does not do the color justice.

Erik calls them her princess doors! hahaha

The one pink wall! :) Erik picked it out...very pretty. I did the doors to the closet and NEVER again will I do that!

Thank you to Cid for saving all of Eden's clothes Brynlee has a VERY good start in clothes! :) Also Grandma Bonnie and I have done some shopping too! I just can't help it!
Brynlee will be here in 9 weeks!!! I can't believe how the time goes by so fast, but I am so excited! :)
3 comments:
I love Brynlee's room! The paint choices you've made are so bright and colorful.
I cannot believe her closet full of clothes. I honestly could pick out items of Eden's in there from your picture. Her green and white 1st Easter dress...her cream sweater with kittie fur sleeves. I couldn't be happier knowing that all those clothes will soon be used our precious new grandbaby Brynlee!!! Love her to pieces all ready!!!
I love the name Brynlee! Paige's best friend is a Brynlee. Can't wait to meet her. Not too much longer!
I love the room!! Great Job :)
Post a Comment