It's funny how time goes by and we took this picture together 6 years ago and you told me you loved me this day!!! :) This is a picture of a picture so it is hard to see, but it has meaning to me.
Erik planned a date for us and as he was walking out the door to go set up the next place we were going he said "OKAY BYE BABE, I LOVE YOU" SLAM the door shut! My friend was sitting right next to me and both of our heads swung around and we both said did you hear that?!? Erik played it off that night like nothing happened and then when he was taking me home I had to ask "so when you were leaving today..." He stopped me and said it just slipped out, but "YES" that is how I feel about you. "I Love You"! We had only been dating 2 months that day!!! I could not believe that I was about to say it too....but I did, I said "I Love You Too"!!! Funny how Love works and Heavenly Father knows what he is doing.
(2009)
Erik loves Old School Rock and I know NOTHING about it, but this song I put on totally sounds like something he would listen to and play his "Air Guitar" to (I LOVE WHEN HE DOES THAT)!!! Erik you are a wonderful Dad, and I am so happy that we can share being parents together! Jayden Loves you so much!
Erik loves Old School Rock and I know NOTHING about it, but this song I put on totally sounds like something he would listen to and play his "Air Guitar" to (I LOVE WHEN HE DOES THAT)!!! Erik you are a wonderful Dad, and I am so happy that we can share being parents together! Jayden Loves you so much!
I am so happy that we can be a family together and I am so excited to see our family grow. March 11th marks 4 years of us being together forever and I can't tell you enough how happy and proud it makes me that you are my Husband! You are my one true LOVE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY!!!








3 comments:
Awww!! That is so sweet Kaycee! I've always known that I have the best brother in the world! But it's nice to see someone else appreciate his greatness, and love him unconditionally the way you do. You guys are one of our favorite couples! And such great parents to Bubba. You compliment each other so well, and you can just see it in your eyes the way you feel about each other. It's very endearing. Brad & I hope you're 4-year anniversary is absolutely wonderful! We love you guys! XOXO
It is so hard to believe that after almost six years of knowing someone, spending day after day with them and sharing so many good memories with them, that you can love them more than ever before! This holds true still to this day. I feel like the luckiest guy alive to have been able to share so many wonderful times with such a supportive, beautiful and fun loving person! I was driving down the freeway the other day and I happened to pass a lottery billboard on the side of the road, so of course I was thinking of how I was going to spend the $117 Million dollars...when it hit me. I WON THE LOTTERY ALREADY 4 years ago when I married you!!! I have everything and more than I ever wanted. I have a wonderful home to raise a family, I have a job, I have transportation and I have the most wonderful wife and friend to be able to enjoy my "riches" with!!! I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me and for our family! Six years ago I could never have imagined where my life would be...and I wouldn't change a thing!!! I LOVE YOU BEBE!!!
Erik, that was such a cute comment. very tender!! Kaycee, I love those pictures, they are so cute. W@hat a great story as well. I can totally see you spinning your head around to your girlfriend and saying "did you hear that"?? happy anniversary!
Post a Comment